Endorsements of Lynn’s Book, Our Lifeship: A Stidy in Proverbs for Women
Donna Smith who edited Victory Herald (online) said, “Lynn explains her text in a most convincing and knowledgeable way. The structure of the text and in the information included with the content leads itself to testimony and witnessing in public devotions.”
Rita says, “I’m reading your book, Our Lifeship,” for the second time, and finding even greater inspiration in it this time. Your love for Him shines brightly through your writing.”
Linda says, “Lynn’s book is a wonderful read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.”
Rebekah at Church Libraries says, “Lynn served as a missionary to Navajo Indians, and is, therefore qualified to offer advice on aspects of sacrifice, discipline, witnessing, sharing, teaching and loving…I recommend this to newly converted women who are seeking to know basic tenets of the Christian life.”
Lynn, though weary, spoke at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference at Estes Park when Marlene Bagnull, the director, asked for volunteers. Many commented that her speech helped them. One said that Lynn has a good speaking voice (from a piece in the Win Informer).
Monroe wrote, “Your book is real good. The Lord gave you some good things to write about to help people understand a lot of things the Bible says.”
Lynn wrote Our Lifeship: Studies on Proverbs for Women to help women as they sail on life’s troubled seas. All who order Our Lifeship will receive a free Study on Our Lifeship on a PDF file. Lynn met many busy women with perplexing problems and felt the need for such a book. This book compares the parts and people on a ship with our lives. Our Captain steers our lifeship as we sail on rough seas. He enables us to navigate on the waters of life when we consult His Logbook, the Bible. Godly sailors also spend time in prayer.
“Wise counsels” in Proverbs 1:5 stems from a Hebrew word that speaks of the rope that guides the ship. The pirates seek to lead us off course, but godly sailors pilot their ship in the way God guides them.
On the right side on www.writingfrommyheart.com is a button “Buy Now”. When you hit that button, it will tell you how to order. Thanks for your interest.
10 Ways to Stay Calm in Life’s Worst Storms
- Build on the Rock Christ Jesus (Matt. 7:24-27).
- Keep your heart right (Prov. 4:23; Mark 7:15-25).
- Watch that tongue (Jas. 3). “This little member can get us into a bunch of trouble or minister grace to others.”1
- Choose the right companions (Prov. 13:20).
- Lay up treasures in Heaven (Matt. 6:19-20).
- Fear God, not man (Psa. 118:8).
- Obey God’s instructions (John 15:21).
- Control That Temper (Prov. 19:11).
- Do not let bitterness creep in (Heb. 12:15).
- Stand up and be counted (Prov. 11:3).
1. Our Lifeship: A Study in Proverbs for Women by Lynn Wallace, page 29. available from PayPal through www.writingfrommyheart.com, Amazon, Barned & Noble, Christian Book Distributors online, or your local bookstore. Published by Ambassador International, Greenville SC, Belfast, Ireland.